Chief Master Sgt. Anthony L. Mack is the Individual Mobilization Augmentee (IMA) to the command chief master sergeant of 20th Air Force, F. E. Warren Air Force Base, Wyoming. In his absence, Chief Mack is the primary adviser to the other chiefs, commanders and senior staff on all enlisted reserve issues, including the health, welfare, morale, mission effectiveness and proper utilization of the Airmen across five wings.
Chief Mack spent his military career in the Air Force Reserve as a traditional reservist as the command chief at both the Flying Vikings 934AW MN and at the Rainier Wing 446AW at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Wash. Prior to becoming command chief, Chief Mack served as first sergeant for the 446th Mission Support Squadron and then the 86th Aerial Port Squadron. His first sergeant experience started in the 446th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron as the assistant first sergeant for three years after spending 11 years in the aircraft maintenance field.
1991 Air Force Reserve Command Noncommissioned Officer Leadership and Development Course, McChord Air Force Base, Wash.
1995 Noncommissioned Officer Academy, correspondence
2002 Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy, correspondence 2004 First Sergeant Academy, Gunter Annex, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2012 Air Force Reserve Command Chief's Orientation Course, Robins AFB, Ga.
2012 Associate of Arts, Human Resource Management, Community College of the Air Force
2014 Joint Senior Noncommissioned Officer Professional Military Education Course
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
- May 1987 – February 1988, Aircraft Maintenance Apprentice, 446th Organizational Maintenance Squadron, McChord AFB, Wash.
- February 1988 – Feb 1998, Aircraft Mechanic, 446th Aircraft Generation Squadron, McChord, Wash.
- February 1998 – March 1999, Aircraft Mechanic Craftsman, 446th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, McChord AFB, Wash.
- March 1999 – September 2004, Section Chief, Sortie Support Flight, 446th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, McChord AFB, Wash.
- September 2004 – March 2007, First Sergeant, 446th Mission Support Squadron, McChord AFB, Wash.
- March 2007 – April 2012, First Sergeant, 86th Aerial Port Squadron, McChord AFB, Wash.
- April 2012 – July 2016, Command Chief, 446th Airlift Wing, JB Lewis-McChord, Wash.
- July 2016 – April 2020 Command Chief Master Sergeant, 934th Airlift Wing, Minneapolis-St. Paul IAP, ARS, Minn.
- April 2020 - Present IMA to the Command Chief Master Sgt. 20th Air Force, FE Warren AB, Cheyenne Wyo.
Legion of Merit
Meritorious Service Medal with three oak leaf clusters
Air Medal with one oak leaf cluster
Aerial Achievement Medal with one oak leaf cluster
Air Force Commendation Medal with three oak leaf clusters
Air Force Achievement Medal with one oak leaf cluster
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters Air Force Commendation Medal with oak leaf cluster
Air Force Outstanding Unit Award
Air Reserve Forces Meritorious Service Medal National Defense Service Medal with device
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
Air Force Longevity Service Award Ribbon
Armed Forces Reserve Medal
Small Arms Expert Marksmanship Ribbon with device
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
Air Force Sergeants Association Air Force Association
Smithsonian Air & Space Charter Member Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
Beechwest Aviation Flight School (Past President) Flying Signalers Flying Club (Past President)
Real Estate and Real Estate Appraisal affiliations and memberships
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTIONS
Airman Basic January 1987
Airman First Class March 1987
Senior Airman September 1989
Staff Sergeant March 1990
Technical Sergeant May 1995
Master Sergeant January 2000
Senior Master Sergeant April 2007
Chief Master Sergeant April 2012
(Current as of December 2020)