Twentieth Air Force oversees three ICBM wings and one nuclear operations support wing:
- 90th Missile Wing at F.E. Warren AFB, Wyo.
- 91st Missile Wing at Minot AFB, N.D.
- 341st Missile Wing at Malmstrom AFB, Mont.
- 377th Air Base Wing at Kirtland AFB, N.M. (576th Flight Test Squadron at Vandenberg SFB, CA)
Geographically Separated Unit:
- 582d Helicopter Group at F.E. Warren AFB, Wyo.
The Minuteman III missiles are deployed over 33,600 square-miles of central Montana, western North Dakota, eastern Wyoming, western Nebraska and northern Colorado.
America's ICBM team fulfills a critical role in maintaining global stability and ensuring the nation's safety and security. As the nation's "Unwavering Sentinel," the Airmen of Twentieth Air Force and their ICBM predecessors have remained on continuous, around-the-clock alert since 1959.